Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2010

Nikon D700 Reviews

Nikon D700 the “new” (though I suspect) came all the latest technology, bells and whistles, superlative customer. I charge the battery and connected to a brand new Nikor 24-120 mm lens, add an 8GB card, flash, formed at the same time, can “live view” mode, removed the lens cover the camera and said. . . stared, mouth open, is empty Dark orbit. . . now I’m a beginner, not a contest, so I was sure I had left the switch, button, lever, trigger, sequence step enigmatic gesture, password, or mantra, but all the more desperately untutored DSLR users already know and make automatically and can not think. So I read the Quick-start “again and again, searching for hidden nuances in the hope that a sudden jump in front of me and shout,” Oh, why is Pete, of course, you need to blow a flash lamp, and tighten the strap a camera machine before the screen lights up. How can I concentrate? “But I come to this Epiphany, so I called the Nikon 800 number and told me:” You have a bad camera, Joe, “and although my name is not Joe, I thanked the man of bad news . The camera is like instant messaging, NV, where he came from, and I would ask what kind of poor quality control may be the name of the camera Nikon neatly packed to the point of all components and cables, as well and instructions, and I am very disappointed with the unexpected and the ability for users to see that the OH, it does not work. Nikon D700 12 1MP Digital Camera SLR (Body Only)

Okay, Amazon asked me (via email) to review this camera so this is going to bite. First of all, I must say that I am a long time Nikon user. The two own this movie actors (N90S and F100) and one of the DSLR (D200). I use the D200, mainly for the last 3 years. Prior to this, we collected many “movie” Nikkors and my film bodies, so it was a reason I wanted to go to FX. It is not trolling or ax to grind Nikon. Usually their products work very well for me, and when (rarely), I needed customer service is good. I love the F100, if I had time, I think I still shoot film. But this review is about D700 and D700, unfortunately, is on his way back to the return of the Amazon. It was a really bad spot sensor (many related pixels), which is visible in each frame image in ISO 400 or above. The “red dot” is not even visible to JPEG is a standard size started NX2 – not growth. The main reason I write this review is to give prospective buyers know you have to check carefully the new camera as soon as possible after receipt. Thank you Amazon way back! This was a great investment for me. I’ve seen pictures of the D700 and it’s really great, but now I wonder how good QA of the Nikon / QC is. Not sure if I’m going to try another sample, as it has created the work and stress is not needed. I do not get attached to my D200 for some time, as it continues to produce very nice photos. I have no idea what the likelihood of getting a defective Nikon may be, but I am sure you will like to know the odds. I’m pretty sure that if had not been able to return the camera, Nikon will be some sort of confirms the guarantee, but it would be more trouble and anxiety. Therefore, the title of this review. Good luck and I hope you have a good sample. I am sure this would be five stars if I take the D700 a good sensor. 

Keine Kommentare: